Interline Publishing reserves the right to change payment terms from time to time. The terms and conditions in this statement of payment terms are liable for change from time to time and only the most recent version as given in Date of Last Revision shall be used if there is a contradiction of understanding or needing arbitration.
Date of Last Revision: January 1, 2016
- Interline Publishing shall directly transfer royalty to author's bank account as per details provided by author.
- Royalty is calculated at twenty five percent (25%) of the amount received by Interline Publishing from Content downloaded specific to author in the case of an individual stand alone author.
- In the case of a publisher, fify percent (50%) of the revenues received by interlinepublishing.com due to the sale of content uploaded by the publisher shall be given to the publisher. A publisher is an entity identified as a publisher.
- Royalty or publishers' dues will be transferred in multiples one thousand Indian National Rupee or its equivalent in any other currency depending on local currency and location of bank.
- The statement of royalty paid and pending can be viewed under accounts in the toolbar of www.interlinepublishing.com page.
- Users shall pay twenty Indian National Rupee or its equivalent in any other universally accepted currency in multiples to download every 100 KB of data or pay the amount decided by the individual author or the publisher whichever is final and shown against the title of the content to be purchased.
- Payment shall not be received by Interline Publishing in cash. All payments shall be made by credit or debit cards accepted by Interline Publishing. The list of accepted cards shall be periodically updated.